What a lovely picture,
This flower pot makes!
Of a Pretty Woman
With flowers behind her right ear…
This poem is now on Poemhunter.com also. See the link below.
Last week, my husband brought home a big packet of jamuns (Indian Blackberry). They were quite good, but we couldn’t eat them all because jamuns have a tangy taste and tend to cause a sore throat. I didn’t want to let them sit in the fridge and rot away since jamuns have lots of health benefits. So I decided to make a chutney with it. It was the first time I made a chutney out of jamuns and it turned out to be quite tasty.
Here are the step-by-step pics.
- Wash the jamuns in a sieve.
2. Peel them with a knife and remove the seeds.
3. Add green coriander and mint (dhania and pudina leaves) after washing them properly.
4. Add green chillies & gur.
5. Put all these ingredients into a mixie. Add salt according to taste. Add some water and grind into a paste. You will get a sweet-sour chutney just like what you see on the top….